Greensburg Business Park
Greensburg has completed work on the Greensburg Business Park. Situated on 25 easy-access acres at the east end of town, the park offers five-acre parcels or sizes to suit your needs.
The Park offers easy access to Highway 54 and city services. The City of Greensburg will work closely with all interested businesses in bringing city services straight to each site’s needs, constructing access streets and much more.
Just a few of the services the City of Greensburg will provide Business Park customers:
- A Business Park location with lots sized to your needs
- 10-yr. Neighborhood Revitalization property tax abatement (for manufacturers) pending County approval
- Utilities furnished to hook-ups at no cost
- Electrical transformer assistance if needed
- Street development to site
- No cost for site study, plan review(s)
- Quick resolution and assistance for zoning issues
- Assistance with Kiowa County Economic Development and Great Plains Development for low-interest loans, state incentive programs and qualification for tax credit programs
For more information, please contact Greensburg City Hall, 620.723.2751 or email email@example.com.